Monday, August 04, 2008

Entrecard's toolbar for Firefox

I saw the post from Entrecard today regarding their new toolbar for Firefox. So I thought that I would give it a try.

First of all you need Firefox version 3. Luckily I had upgraded last month. The install was quick, as usual for a Firefox plugin, and required a reboot of Firefox. I logged into Entrecard right from the toolbar and started visiting blogs from my Inbox. I think this will speed up my dropping quite a bit.

My current credits and drops are shown next to my blog's name. I can switch between blogs by just picking from a drop down.

My assessment: Wow! Great job guys!

5 comments:

Admin said...

yep, im using it too right now! cheers ^^

Pinoy Gaming World

Patricia Rockwell said...

Thanks for your vote of confidence. I just installed Firefox and am still a little uncomfortable about installing the Entrecard toolbar.

Karen and Gerard said...

I've installed the entrecard toolbar too but have trouble when I want to switch to my other blog. For some reason, I get the log in screen and it says I have to log in again. I haven't figured out how to use it for both yet.

I like too that you can click to advertise while on the blog. If you like it and can afford it, you can just click on a the toolbar way to the right to advertise on that blog. Very convenient!

Anonymous said...

i love the EC tool bar too. that's how i found your site. much quicker.

it doesn't work on my laptop though??? won't sign me in.

Anonymous said...

I have the same trouble as Karen with swiching blogs now that I've installed the EC tool bar. I can't swich from the tool bar or the webite now. I have to open up MS Internet Explorer browser to use Entrecard. Very frustrating!